With its unique lifestyle and setting nestled in the quiet foothills of the Santa Ynez Mountain range, the Club is just minutes from Montecito, Summerland, and Carpinteria and is an easy drive to downtown Santa Barbara.
The third oldest polo club in the United States, Santa Barbara Polo & Racquet Club is renowned for its extensive tennis, swim, fitness memberships, polo memberships as well as social memberships. Please take some time to review which membership would best fit your desires.
Tennis Swim & Fitness Membership Includes:
- Access to our highly regarded pool, sauna and fitness center.
- Unlimited access to Strength and cardiovascular equipment.
- Complimentary towel service
- Access to locker rooms and showers
- Clubhouse and restaurant access
- Access to club networking events, happy hours, special tennis events, and more.
- Access to tennis courts with no court fees.
To get started, new Members are required to pay a one-time initiation fee plus pro-rated dues for the current month. Members are free to cancel at any time with a 30-day notice. If at any time a Membership is canceled, an initiation fee will be required to reactivate the Membership.
Monthly billing is processed automatically every month through a credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, or American Express®)*, check, ACH/EFT through a checking account.
For more details on payment, the several types of memberships for individuals and families, current rates, or to schedule a tour, please contact us at 805-684-6683 or [email protected]